With Sprachcaffe you can achieve the language level and grade required to enter the university of your choice.
To apply for our university placement you require:
- Intermediate English level
- All the necessary academic qualifications requested by the university for the course of your choice
University requirements vary according to university. Applicants for undergraduate courses must have completed college or high school while students interested in a postgraduate degree generally need a good bachelor's degree. Many courses and universities also have specific entry requirements. Students need to meet the English language requirements for higher education in the UK:
- For undergraduate courses, universities usually require an IELTS score of 6.0 or a Cambridge Advanced certificate (or TOEFL equivalent)
- For graduate courses, universities usually require IELTS 6.5-7.0 or a Cambridge Proficiency certificate (or TOEFL equivalent)
- Foundation courses require an IELTS score of 4.5 - 5.5 (or TOEFL equivalent)
Our preparation courses will help you achieve the grade required. Students joining our programme with intermediate English knowledge and fluency can usually reach the level required to join a university foundation or undergraduate course within 24 weeks.
Our Steps to Your Success!
- Book your programme with Sprachcaffe. Our placement consultants will advise you on the university and course that is most suitable for your area of specialisation, goals and requirements, and will guide you through every step of the enrolement process.
- We Take Care of the Details! Once you have been accepted onto your chosen course, Sprachcaffe Language PLUS will help you organise your flight to your destination, your visa, your accomodation and insurance.
- Travel. We will pick you up from the airport and make sure you have a smooth, safe start to your stay.
- Participate in our University Preparation Language Programme. We will prepare you for your language exam so that you reach the qualifications required for your degree. Throughout your course you will also have regular meetings with our placement consultants who will support you with all the preparations for life as a university student.
- Apply, take and pass your English examination. With the right examination and grade you will obtain the missing requirement needed for you to get an unconditional offer from a university. Exams: IELTS / Cambridge / TOEFL.
- Proceed to your Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate University Course!
In or near Brighton:
- University of Sussex
- University of Brighton
Other recommended universities:
- University of Kent
- University of Manchester
- Edinburgh University
- University of Central Lancashire
- 20 lessons per week
- Maximum 12 students per class
- In addition to the weekly course fees, there is a processing fee of £200