Learn English in Brighton
We offer English courses in Brighton at all levels of proficiency, from absolute beginners to advanced level. Please see the important information section of this page for course start date information. Students can either complete a level test in school on the first day of the course or before arriving in the UK. Please request upon booking if you wish to take the test prior to arrival. Students are then placed in classes according to level. Please note that students who complete the test prior to arrival can be placed in a suitable class prior to arrival and therefore do not miss any teaching time on the first day.
The lessons are held in the morning and/or afternoon from Monday to Friday. Textbooks for use in the classroom are supplied on loan to the student in exchange for a £25 book deposit. Part of this deposit is returned to the student on departure day, depending on how many weeks the book was used and providing the materials remain in the condition in which they were received. Please note that students undertaking exam classes should buy the relevant exam textbook as selected by the experienced exam teacher. The price of exam books varies but is usually approximately £25 per book.
Private lessons can be scheduled to meet your requirements.
- The course start day for all non-exam classes (except elementary students) is each Monday
- Elementary English start dates 2017: January 9th + 16th | February 6th + 20th | March 13th + 20th | April 3rd + 10th | May 1st + 22nd | June 5th + 26th | July 3rd + 10th + 17th + 24th + 31st | August 7th + 14th + 21st + 28th | September: 18th | October 2nd + 9th + 16th + 23rd | November 13th | December 4th
- Elementary English start dates 2018: January 8th + 15th | February 5th | March 5th
- For 2018 bookings made after 01.12.2017 the new price list will apply.
- The school is closed on public holidays: January 2nd | April 14th + 17th | May 1st + 29th | August 28th | December 25th - January 1st 2018
- Students need to be aged 16+ to participate in an adult programme
- 1 lesson = 45 Minutes