Business English Courses in Brighton
Our Business English Courses aim to enable students to become familiar with the English language required for international business. The materials used will be chosen according to the needs and interests of the participants. Classroom activities provide opportunities for simulated business meetings and practice for real-life situations. An important element of the program is developing intercultural awareness, which is essential in the global market place.
Students on a business English course may consider taking one of the following internationally recognised Business English Qualifications: LCCI English for Business; Cambridge BEC. Please contact us should you have any questions/require any information/wish to book a business exam.
At a Glance
- Standard Business Course: 5 days a week, 4 x 45 minute lessons per day = 3 hours per day
- Intensive Business course: 5 days a week, 6 x 45 minute lessons per day = 4.5 hours per day
- Minimum level requirement is B1 Intermediate
- Please ask about level and availability before booking
- For business English courses we require a minimum of 4 students to form a class
- The minimum booking period for business courses is 2 weeks
- For accommodation suggestions, click here
- No students below the age of 18 are accepted onto the business courses (under 18's please click here)