Intensive English Courses in Brighton
Our Intensive English Course in Brighton is an excellent choice for both serious English language learners and those who simply want to practice their English language skills more. It is a communicative course covering all of the language skills, but particularly focusing on improving speaking and listening.
At a Glance
- 5 days a week with 6 x 45 minute lessons per day = 4.5 hours per day.
- Morning: 9am - 12:20pm
- Afternoon: 1:15pm - 2:45pm
- The minimum booking period for our intensive English course in Brighton is 2 weeks.
- Please ask about level and availability before booking.
- For intensive English courses we require a minimum of 4 students to form a class.
- Please note that this course is normally combined with the standard course. To combine this course with another one, please contact the school.
- You can choose an intensive course as a part-time course for 10 x 45 minute lessons per week = 7.5 hours per week. Please contact the school for further details.
- No students below the age of 18 are accepted onto the intensive English course (under 18's please click here).
- For accommodation suggestions, click here.