Standard English Courses in Brighton
Our Standard English Course in Brighton is the perfect way to combine learning English and enjoying this exciting city in your free time
Students joining this English course are assessed for their level of English and allocated to an appropriate class where they learn and improve their English pronunciation, listening, reading, and writing skills.
Three hours daily tuition guarantees effective English learning, whilst leaving the morning or afternoon free to immerse yourself in Brighton and the English language, not to mention the extra activities. (Please see the things to do in Brighton and the leisure pages for ideas and suggestions of extra-curricular activities).
At a Glance
- 5 days a week, each with 4 x 45 minute English lessons = 3 hours per day, Monday - Friday
- Morning classes: 9.30am - 12:45pm
- Maximum number of students in an adult English class: 12
- The minimum booking for our Standard English Course period is 1 week.
- A minimum of 4 students is required per English class for the full 3 hours of tuition per day to be available.
- Please ask about level and place availability before booking.
- Prices vary between morning and afternoon times.
- No students below the age of 18 are accepted onto the Standard English course (under 18's please click here).
- For Accommodation suggestions whilst taking your English course in Brighton with us. Accommodation for students in Brighton