Intensive Junior Package in Details
- Intensive Language Course
Our intensive language course 30 lessons per week (22.5 hours) requires an additional supplement to be paid. Students attend the general morning class and then have an additional class in the afternoon working on communication skills where speaking, listening and vocabulary building are the primary focus.
We offer Standard courses as well.
- Accommodation with full board (including a packed lunch)
Host family or College
- Leisure Programme Excursions
1 week: 2 half-day excursions | 2 weeks: 2 half-day excursions and 1 full-day excursion | 3 weeks: 3 half-day excursions and 2 full-day excursions
- Airport Transfer
Please arrange arrival and departure flight at London Heathrow (LHR) or Gatwick (LGW) between 9am and 7pm.
- Professional Supervision
We have a group of dedicated teamers looking after our young students during their stay. The safety of our students is our highest priority.
- A letter of acceptance (for Visa purposes) is £65 (non-refundable) and is issued after 40% of the total fees have been paid.
- Arrival is on Sunday and departure is on Saturday.
- Students must be between the ages of 12-17 during the time the course is taken.
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes